Portraits of Eastern Europe (2018) : River Beatrice
19 Days From Prague To Bucharest
An in-depth journey offering fresh new adventures in the Old World
Beautifully preserved Prague has enchanted visitors for ages, but it is only a tiny part of this extraordinary voyage through nine nations. Sail past quaint villages and great cities on the glorious Danube, visiting baroque abbeys and medieval cathedrals, tasting fine wines and encountering new cultures. Along the way, you'll uncover the splendid Habsburg capitals of Vienna and Budapest, as well as the many hidden treasures of Croatia, Romania, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Who will enjoy this cruise/tour
Travellers seeking to explore famed capitals and storied lands, to meet new people and encounter diverse cultures, will relish their time on this picture-perfect journey.
Portraits of Eastern Europe is a combination of Delightful Danube & Prague and Highlights of Eastern Europe.
All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
18 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 14 dinners
2 Captain's Welcome and 2 Captain's Farewell Receptions
2 Welcome and 2 Farewell Gala Dinners
Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
14 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
Guided "Go Active," "Do as the Locals Do," "Village Day" and "Gentle Walking" programs
State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
14-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the stunning River Beatrice
2 nights in Prague at the Art Deco Imperial Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
2 nights in Bucharest at the Radisson Blu Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
8 countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Serbia
6 UNESCO World Heritage sites
Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
All transfers on arrival and departure days
All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
Captivating onboard local entertainment
Cultural enrichment, including 2 Signature Lectures
Call (619) 445-9193 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13763876
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 19 Days
- Cruise Ship
- River Beatrice
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 9||Cruising the Danube River|
|Day 12||Cruising the Danube River|
|Day 14||Cruising the Iron Gates|
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $280 per person